Monday 18 January 2016

Slow and Steady Wins The Race ^-^

Patience is a virtue. Or so they say. This blog is going to take time to build up with viewers. I have to be patient, but in the mean time, I should consider my life options.

I really would love to be a Neuroscientist. Sounds scary, doesn't it? It's a job that requires high grades (which I do not have) fast thinking minds (which I do not have) nimble fingers for typing and operations (which I, also, do not have) and last but not least, the capability of being able to withstand the urge to give up (which I most certainly do not have).

But lest ye worry, I have a Plan B! I want to become a radio host person. I've loved the idea of being able to control what one part of a country is listening to if they tune into the radio station. One day, I want to do professional interviews with famous people and have good links with them. 

Plan B is more of a dream job than anything. So let's just leave that as a last resort. Heheh!



- Sol xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment