Tuesday 5 January 2016

Introductions!!!

Well, hey, everybody! It's me, Mickey Mouse!

No, actually. It isn't. Let's do this again, shall we? 

Hello, all people across the world that may or may not stumble across this blog at one time or another. I am Solemn, Sol for short. Your ordinary female of, Lord knows, what age. 

Little Bit About Me (whether you care or nah): 

  • I love cookies
  • I love hugs
  • I love being weird, normal is really quite boring
  • I shall be the ears to listen, the arms to hold, the eyes to guide, the soul to sing, the legs to support. I'm here for you.
  • Rainy days are my LIFE!
  • Sushi... My baby.... I love you... My favourite food.
  • Sol means "sun" in Spanish (I dunno, enspañol people, don't kill me), therefore, I'm just here to brighten at least one person's day.
That's me XD

Now, to the important stuff. This page has been made for those who just want to rant. Get a load of poopy off of their chests/backs/legs/necks/arms/head etc etc. And then after that, I shall do my utmost best to reply with something to make you laugh. 

Just remember. There is always a silver lining...



- Sol xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment