Wednesday 3 February 2016

Self-Harm isn't for Attention

Alrighty, people. Time to get serious

I've heard that people hurt themselves in order to feel something or rather not feel anything. Numbing the pain or stinging to feel the pain. Something, anything or noting. The problem is, people hurt themselves. 

I'm not about to rant, saying that they shouldn't because let's be honest. That ain't gonna work. So, what I'm gonna say is, just think why you're doing it? Because if it's something like "I want to die" then I beg you do not dare partake in such an act of impertinence. In other words, don't be a doody-head. 

Just be you. Your smile is like the sun. Like the sole. You're important. You're needed. You may not know it now, but you're going to become something that is God damn amazing, just you watch.

I'm just trying to say that one person CAN make a difference.

Stay safe, and look after yourselves

- Sol xxx


Song of the night: Echosmith - Cool Kids {SoMo Cover}

No comments:

Post a Comment